Welcome to my Take It review.
Take It is a new software by Brendan Mace and Jono Armstrong.
It goes live on February 18th at 11AM EST.
A review of a recent product by the same vendors can be found here.
Watch Take It Review
What Is Take It All About?
This software allows you to clone any web page.
Then, you can steal viral traffic from authority sites.
With Take It, you can clone professionally designed hi-traffic online hubs.
You can do this in any niche and then re-purpose the site for your own affiliate offers.
How it works is this: The software can take a screenshot of an authority website (such as USA Today).
Then, a copy of this page will be hosted on your Take It website (hosted by the vendors).
You will then be able to put an opt-in form on the site to build your subscriber list.
Is This Legal/Ethical To Do?
Yes, it's legal.
There will be a disclaimer on your site informing people they're not on the official authority site.
Whether or not it's ethical depends of where you draw the line with online marketing ethics.
Certainly, if it meets requirements of the sites you're copying, it's ethical according to them.
So, I believe it's ethical for you as well.
Remember, too, you're not using the site itself.
You simply benefit from using the design, which takes thousands of dollars to create.
However, with Take It, you get it free.
What Are The Pros & Cons of Take It?
The pros of this site are clear enough: Leveraging authority content and professional design.
I've never seen a software do this.
Certainly, it has a lot of potential for profit.
However, the potential downside is lack of traffic and monetization strategies.
High authority websites rely on their "domain authority" to rank.
Obviously, you won't be doing any SEO work with Take It.
What you'll want to deploy is social media marketing to drive traffic to your page.
As for monetization, I'd suggest CPA offers as the best route for you to do this.
So, in my custom bonuses, I've put together social media traffic and CPA marketing strategies.
This what you need to have to succeed with Take It.
OTOs of Take It
1) The “multiple monetization strategy” for your viral site. (Tutorial)
2) How to leverage authority on your blog or social media.
3) Facebook Laser Targeter method (Awesome underground free tool. Simulate FB Ads for free)
4) Identifying Trending Products on Clickbank Marketplace. (Tutorial)
5) Social Jacker: Build Your List On Complete Autopilot (Access)
6) Explosivo – How To Get Instant Traffic from Instagram (Full course).
7) Get free Traffic from Instagram (Tutorial)
8) How To Build A Website (Tutorial).
9) How To Get Guaranteed Approval for Offers (Tutorial).
10) How To Add HTML To Your Emails Below (Tutorial)
11) All Vendor Bonuses