In the last few years, more and more people are looking to work from home.
One report estimates that 25-30% of the workforce will be working-from-home in 2021.
A good portion of these people will be located at home, but still working a traditional job.
However, there are increasing numbers of people who want to work from themselves (at home).
In this article, we will look at some ways to do this.
Finally, we will look at what we believe is the best way to work from home in the upcoming year.
Work At Home Opportunity #2: Freelancer
- Writing. Freelance writing is the type of freelance work that is perhaps the most well known. From journalism to copywriting, blogging to social media, there are a lot of jobs available. Online agencies such as iWriter, Textbroker, Upwork are places where you can find fast work as a freelance writer.
- Editing and Proofreading. If you've got a good eye for detail, there's no shortage of editing jobs availabe on the internet suited for your skill level and experience. To get started, check out: Scribendi, ProofreadingPal; Wordvice; Proofread Now.
- Transcription. Transcription jobs usually fall into one of three main categories: medical, legal, and market research. Where can you find transcription jobs online? Here's a list of the most reputable: Transcribe Me; AccuTran Global; Casting Words; Daily Transcription.
- Data Entry. If you can type 60+ words a minute, and don't find data entry boring work, then data entry jobs might be a good fit for you. You can get started with Fiverr.com, Freelancer.com, Flexjobs.com
- Virtual Assistant Work. Virtual assistants provide administrative support over the phone and internet, often working through an agency that connects them with clients. Places to find VA work include: Upwork, Guru.com, Freelancer.com, Fiverr.com.
The Pros & Cons of Being A Freelancer
The pros are that being a freelancer is a 'location independent.' lifestye.
You do not need to commute to an office or be anywhere your boss wants you to be.
Also, you have the ability to set your own hours, as long as you get your work done.
Assuming you're a successful freelancer, there are still some serious drawbacks.
Most critically, while you're in business for yourself, you are still at the behest of your clients.
This means haveing to meet deadlines and dealing with clients, who can be demanding and difficult.
Some freelancers feel as if they did not attain freedom, but just got themselves another job.
Work at Home Opportunity #1: Affiliate Marketing
One of the biggest appeals of affiliate marketing is you are not responsible for product creation.
In many cases, you do not have to create any of the marketing material yourself.
Marketplaces such as Clickbank or JV Zoo have banners, email swipes, marketing videos, all done for you.
The advantages are clear enough:
- No inventory needed
- No support needed
- No tech skills required
- Live anywhere you want
- Live the laptop lifestyle
- Create a passive income stream (make money while you sleep).
Notice that #6 is different than what you do as a freelancer.
With affiliate marketing, you can create a PASSIVE income.
This means you can make money while you sleep, over and over again.
Learning More About Earning with Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways to make money online in 2020-21.
If you'd like to learn more about how to begin earning with affiliate marketing...
...as well as driving laser-targeted traffic to your offers...
...we highly recommend that you get Method X - a complete training on affiliate marketing.
For a limited time, use our discount code METHODX.
Grab it up at a massive discount of over 60% off!!!
Click on "I have a coupon" at check out and enter the code: METHODX.